Friday, March 5, 2010

Easy try hard to leave 0_0

Dear Friend...

When I was 18 years old I started to smoke as the first time just to try it, but within a few days later I find myself as an addicted smokers, since that time I was thinking to quit, and I do it in 2007 -2009. my life was really stable during the quit time, but unfortunately I went to smoking again, but in this time harder than before to gave up, I should keep my word forever in mind, never back to smoke again. I do my best to leave it forever I hope, Also I do daily exercise to stay away from that, but in a while I have to smoke, Also I follow the advice of my old host father in England by dilly the first cigarette 10 minute a day. If you don’t mind could you help me to find other best way to quit, please.

4 comments:

  1. I smoked for 17 years! During that time, I tried to quit many times. Finally, I had my last cigarette on April 17, 2003. I still remember it exactly. I was smoking on my back deck with some friends, and I just extinguished my cigarette, and I said "this is my last cigarette for the rest of my life". That was it. I never smoked again. However, I should mention that I had tried to quit many times before that, but I had always failed. I don't know why the last time I was successful. I guess the moral of this story is "if at first you don't succeed, try try again!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think that you don't want to smoke, you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never smoked but I have many friends who do and a few have successfully quit. They successfully quit by avoiding the situations where they would normally smoke. My father is trying to quit smoking right now. His doctor prescribed some pills that are supposed to help reduce the cravings. However, the pills are expensive so you should try these only if you are very serious about quitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoking is a bad thing will take your health out. I do not know, but I think friends have a big effect for you. If you have a lot of friends are smoking, so, that hard to leave the smoking out.

    I feel sad when I see someone is somking.

    I hope you leave smoking out from your life. If you want that, of course you will do that. The best idea is doing it not talking about it.

    ReplyDelete